This positions leads the coordination of our multi-unit account partnerships through active engagement and management of the customer experience. They possess an intimate understanding of multi-unit account business at Upper Lakes Foods to assess and modify as needed in current workflows for optimal growth, efficiency, and productivity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate Bulletin/Limited Time Offer Set-up
- Communicate to operators, owners, or national account representative on accuracy and any additional clarification
- Communicate internally all aspects of bulletin or change
- Coordinate Bulletin Tracking (External upon national account requests)
- Creation of Bulletin Tracking (Internal)
- Update inventory review process utilizing one dashboard
- By national account
- Collaborative communication with Customer Relations Professionals
- Product changes (Ex: items discontinued for another product)
- Order guide maintenance
- Assist in trouble shooting product recovery
- Establish credit review process to develop an action plan to assist the chain locations stay current
- Pro-active communication with our multi-unit internal/external customers
- Seek out efficiencies in processes
- Establish weekly meetings with multi-unit account executive
- Establish a process for forecasting and reviewing seasonal volume trends
- Support holiday shipping schedule as communicated by Chain Relations Professional
- Business relationship development across departments and distribution centers
- Learning about national account business in our market and nationally
- Meet with Multi-Unit account executives to review upcoming national account business reviews
- Participate and support internal share groups for company improvement initiatives
- Promote an ongoing awareness for company cost savings ideas
- Update and educate our Executives & Directors on successful tactics and best practices for multi-unit account management
- Research and present on-going education opportunities
- Professional representation expected by following our core values
- Establishes and maintains effective work relationships within the department, the Company, and the community; and maintains the professional competence, knowledge, and skill necessary for the satisfactory performance of all assigned responsibilities.
- Poses no direct threat to the health or safety of himself/herself, of others, or to property. Defined as a significant risk of substantial harm that cannot be eliminated or reduced to an acceptable level by reasonable accommodation.
- Requires regular attendance to perform essential element as contained herein between the assigned start and end times for work.
- Performs such individual assignments as management may direct.
- This position requires a high school diploma.
- On the job training may be provided
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record; must maintain per Upper Lakes Foods, Inc’s company vehicle policy.
- Knowledge and proficiency of the following systems: Microsoft Office programs, specifically Excel, Word, and Outlook, as well as the Internet.
- Ability to operate basic office equipment; i.e. copy machine, fax machine and scanner
- Ability to be flexible, to be fair, and to function under pressure.
- Great organizational and multi-tasking skills, along with the ability to think critically and solve problems.
- Must be able to complete a project from beginning to end.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with Upper Lakes Foods, Inc customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Physical and Mental Demands and Working Conditions
- Typical office environment with shelves overhead and above work surfaces
- Sitting at workstation 85% of work time. Standing/walking bending, and reaching, and lifting and carrying of light loads approximately 15%.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ABOUT UPPER LAKES FOODS:
Upper Lakes Foods, Inc. is the largest independent, wholesale food distributor in Minnesota. The company has three facilities located in Cloquet, MN, Northfield, MN and Janesville, WI. Upper Lakes Foods specializes in serving foodservice operators such as independent restaurants, assisted living facilities, schools, and national and regional foodservice chain accounts with a strong focus on customer service. Simply put, the mission is to build value for each customer, employee, supplier, and community we serve by bringing the best; the best products, best people, and best ideas.
- Strong Work Ethic– We believe in the value of hard work, perseverance, and consistency of character.
- Positive Attitude– We believe in encouraging a flexible, agreeable, and well-adjusted work existence that promotes successful outcomes.
- Integrity– We believe in honesty, truthfulness, and consistency of our actions.
- Team Work– We believe that work done by several individuals combined insures excellence of quality, safety, and service.
- Professional Appearance– We believe in maintaining an appearance that promotes good hygiene, neatness, and appropriate business dress.
- Respectful Interaction– We believe in creating a workplace where employees are treated fairly in a safe and positive environment.
“We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.”