Upper Lakes Foods, Inc. is hiring a Loading Dock Laborer in our Northfield, MN location. These is a full time hourly position with full benefits. This position will work Monday through Friday from 6:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Unload truck, sort and segregate products using power equipment
- Ability to repetitively lift, pull and push 50+ pounds, bend over, reach above head, and kneel
- Ability to operate a powered pallet jack or lift product
- Ability to operate a fork lift
- Maintain orderly and clean work area in compliance with Company safety and sanitation requirements
- Restock and replenish as appropriate
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures
- Responsible for meeting productivity requirements
- Utilize computer system
The Loading Dock Laborer is responsible for loading and unloading trucks, carts, and pallets and moves products. Restocks the warehouse. Keeps warehouse clean and safe.
- Understanding of warehouse operations
- Excellent time management skills, communication skills and ability to meet deadlines, organizational and motivational skills
- Ability to work with minimal instruction and direction
- Competitive Wage
- Full Benefit Package
- Opportunity for Advancement
Qualified candidates may apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org.