Upper Lakes Foods, Inc. has an open position for a Night Warehouse Laborer. This is an hourly position with full benefits. Starting hourly wage is $14 to $15 per hour, depending on qualifications. The minimum requirements for this position are:
- Accurately build orders according to assigned load tickets using industrial power equipment
- Ability to repetitively lift, pull and push 60+ pounds, bend over, reach above head, and kneel
- Ability to operate a powered pallet jack or lift product
- Ability to operate a fork lift
- Maintain orderly and clean work area in compliance with Company safety and sanitation requirements
- Restock and replenish as appropriate
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures
- Responsible for meeting productivity requirements
- Utilize computer system to receive incoming orders
- Utilize computer system to put received product away
The Warehouse Laborer is responsible for loading and unloading trucks, carts, and pallets and moves products. Restocks the warehouse. Keeps warehouse clean and safe when shortfalls are observed.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.