Upper Lakes Foods, Inc. is looking for a full-time Night Warehouse Supervisor in Northfield, MN. The Night Warehouse Supervisor coordinates and monitors the work of all warehouse operations to ensure the on time delivery of quality products. The Night Warehouse Supervisor provides materials, equipment, and supplies by directing receiving, warehousing, distribution protocols and supervising staff. This position will work 2nd shift Sunday through Thursday.
The Night Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for supervising, safety management, developing standards, managing processes, surveillance skills, inventory control, reporting analyzing information, equipment maintenance, and best practices. The Nigh Warehouse Supervisor must have exceptional leadership skills to develop strong relationships, and they must have excellent interpersonal abilities to promote company objectives and increase workers’ morale.
- Plan and direct daily operations ensuring optimal customer focus, productivity, and efficiency
- Monitor performance and implement improvements as required
- Review and analyze financial statements and data to improve productivity and reduce costs
- Facilitate coordination between all departments, buyers, and suppliers
- Ensure quality products and services
- Make sure leadership team is informed on status of key projects, events, or customer service issues
- Ensures services are in compliance with professional and company policy standards
- Performs other related duties as assigned
The Night Warehouse Supervisor may be subject to repeated bending, lifting (30-50 pounds on a regular basis), and squatting. This position requires the ability to sit long hours and work nights and weekends. The Nigh Warehouse Supervisor must write, speak, and understand English. The Night Warehouse Supervisor is occasionally required to taste or smell food items. Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Three to five years of work related experience
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Working knowledge of all warehouse OSHA regulations
- Proficient with computers and have an understanding of warehouse operations
- Excellent time management skills, communication skills and ability to meet deadlines, organizational and motivational skills
- Ability to work with minimal instruction and direction
- Competitive Wage
- Full Benefit Package
- Opportunity for Advancement