|Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup||443127||1/50 oz. can|
|Ferndale Traditional Roasted Turkey Breast||694143||693 oz.|
|Chef's Pride Canola Oil||261371||1 3/8 cups|
|Jumbo White Onion||138719||41 oz.|
|Diamond Crystal Kosher Salt||308710||5 1/2 tsp.|
|ULF Black Pepper||299370||5 1/2 tsp.|
|Dry White Wine||88 fl. oz.|
|Taylor Farms Baby Spinach||139009||107 oz.|
|Diamond Crystal Kosher Salt||308710||6 1/2 tsp.|
|ULF Black Pepper||299370||2 3/4 tsp.|
|Upper Crust Panko Bread Crumbs||430124||12 1/2 oz.|
|Chef's Pride Canola Oil||261371||3/4 cup|
1. Preheat oven to 500°F.
2. Make a pocket in the turkey breast by laying it skin side up on the cutting board and cut on the wing side. This will make a pocket above the tenderloin. Set aside. CCP: Hold for cold service at 41°F until needed.
3. Heat a large pot over medium heat. Add canola oil, minced onions, and black pepper. Stirring constantly, cook until onions are translucent, about 5 minutes.
4. Add white wine. Allow to reduce until almost dry, about 7 minutes.
5. Add spinach. Cook until completely wilted.
6. Remove from heat. Drain off any liquid. Add Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom Soup. Reserve. CCP: Hold for hot service at 140°F or higher until needed.
7. Season turkey breasts on the outside and inside the pocket with kosher salt and black pepper.
8. Evenly distribute the spinach mixture inside each breast pocket. To avoid leaking, make sure each pocket points upward after stuffing.
9. Combine panko and canola oil. Distribute equally between the exposed spinach stuffing.
10. Place in oven and roast until stuffing reaches 160°F.
11. Remove from oven. Allow temperature of the stuffing to reach 165°F. Slice turkey breasts into 5 ounce portions. CCP: Heat to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F for 1 minute. CCP: Hold for hot service at 140°F or higher until needed.
12. To serve, using tongs, portion (1) 5 ounce stuffed turkey breast slice onto plate. Serve immediately.
Makes: 198 servings