|Rich's 14" Wheat Pizza Crust, par-baked||788188||216 oz.|
|Dei Fratelli Tomato Sauce||231802||48 oz.|
|Foothill Farms Salsa Seasoning||294260||1/2 bag|
|Foothill Farms Select Taco Seasoning||275447||1 bag|
|AdvancePierre All-Beef Crumble Fully Cooked||591160||9 lb.|
|Cheese Crafters Cheddar Cheese, shredded||211724||2 lb.|
|Dei Fratelli Diced Tomatoes||230110||6 cups|
|Taylor Farms Shredded Lettuce||143346||9 cups|
|Foothill Farms Ranch Dressing||275461||96 Tbsp.|
1 slice provides 2 oz Meat/Meat Alternatives and 2.25 oz whole grain.
- For salsa sauce, measure out 48 oz. tomato sauce and add ½ bag of salsa mix. Stir until well blended.
- For Taco Meat, combine 1 ½ qt. hot water (180°-190°F) and contents of seasoning package (6.6 oz) in full-size steam table pan. Mix well. Add cooked meat and mix thoroughly.
- For Ranch Dressing, in large mixing bowl add contents of package to ½ gallon of buttermilk. Mix well with wire whisk or electric mixer at low speed. Add ½ gal. of mayonnaise and continue mixing at low speed, about 2 minutes, until smooth. Refrigerate 3-4 hours so dressing will thicken. Stir before using. Cover and store in refrigerator.
- Shred cheddar cheese, dice tomatoes and shred lettuce.
- Evenly spread 4 oz. of pizza sauce on top of crust. Top with 12 oz. of taco meat.
- Bake in conventional oven at 400° F for 15- 20 minutes.
- Before serving, top with ¾ cup shredded lettuce, ¾ cup diced tomatoes and 8 oz. of shredded cheddar cheese. Drizzle with 1 cup of Ranch Dressing.