Work within Inside Sales department to keep customer satisfaction at a high through daily project management, daily task follow through, and superb customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage all will call activities
- Order process
- Cash/Check/Credit Card process
- Process and coordinate samples
- Food show twice per year
- Process equipment orders
- Process shopping cart orders
- Process sudden service orders
- Process and coordinate employee holiday products
- Vacation/Maternity/Sick Coverage back-up
- Process orders from placing to follow through with shipping
- Monitors inventory levels
- Monitors delivery schedule
- Provide quick, positive response to customer requests
- Meet all deadlines as directed
- Perform sales projects as assigned
- Communicates with manager on issues or problems pertaining to customers or departments
- Booking coordination between sales/customer to buyer & Inside Sales Manager
- Continually work on cleanout list
- Professional representation expected by following our core values.
- Establishes and maintains effective work relationships within the department, the Company, and the community; and maintains the professional competence, knowledge, and skill necessary for the satisfactory performance of all assigned responsibilities.
- Poses no direct threat to the health or safety of himself/herself, of others, or to property. Defined as a significant risk of substantial harm that cannot be eliminated or reduced to an acceptable level by reasonable accommodation.
- Requires regular attendance to perform essential element as contained herein between the assigned start and end times for work.
- Performs such individual assignments as management may direct.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1 year of inside sales or customer service experience preferred
- Should have computer knowledge and proficiency of the following systems: Microsoft Office programs, specifically Excel, Word, and Outlook, as well as the Internet.
- Ability to operate basic office equipment; i.e. copy machine, fax machine and scanner
- Excellent verbal/presentation and written/grammatical skills required.
- Ability to be flexible, to be fair, and to function under pressure.
- Great organizational and multi-tasking skills, along with the ability to think critically and solve problems.
- Must be able to complete a project from beginning to end.
ABOUT UPPER LAKES FOODS
Upper Lakes Foods, Inc. is the largest independent, wholesale food distributor in Minnesota. The company has three facilities located in Cloquet, MN, Northfield, MN and Janesville, WI. We distribute food throughout the Upper Midwest. Upper Lakes Foods specializes in serving foodservice operators such as independent restaurants, assisted living facilities, schools, and national and regional foodservice chain accounts with a strong focus on customer service. Simply put, the mission is to build value for each customer, employee, supplier and community we serve by bringing the best; the best products, best people and best ideas.
- Strong Work Ethic – We believe in the value of hard work, perseverance and consistency of character.
- Positive Attitude – We believe in encouraging a flexible, agreeable and well-adjusted work existence that promotes successful outcomes.
- Integrity – We believe in honesty, truthfulness and consistency of our actions.
- Team Work – We believe that work done by several individuals combined insures excellence of quality, safety and service.
- Professional Appearance – We believe in maintaining an appearance that promotes good hygiene, neatness and appropriate business dress.
- Respectful Interaction – We believe in creating a workplace where employees are treated fairly in a safe and positive environment.
“We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.”