The eCommerce Business Manager is responsible for developing and implementing the strategic business plan for the myULF.com home delivery division. This individual will possess a strong aptitude with knowledge of ecommerce and digital platforms; utilization of analytics and data to drive profitable decisions; exceptional communicational skills with customers and the community via personal, print, or digital format.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- DEVELOPING & IMPLEMENTING THE STRATEGIC BUSINESS PLAN
- Capable of marketing and promotion of a new business from ground up.
- Define, build, and structure the myULF.com vision for long-term growth.
- Research customer’s business needs to build brand awareness to identify “why myULF.com” to the average consumer.
- Define strategic goals and develop marketing strategy, execute business plans to drive growth from myULF.com.
- Design and implement monthly marketing campaign plan and schedule, with comprehensive budget.
- STRONG APTITUDE WITH KNOWLEDGE OF ECOMMERCE AND DIGITAL PLATFORMS
- Responsible to stay current on social media marketing trends.
- Experience and competence with eCommerce platforms (Shopify, big commerce, etc.)
- Experience and skilled at online sales strategies and the various platforms used to conduct digital sales or conversions on a website.
- Implement search engine optimization support for product and web category descriptions, landing pages and other curated product and/or brand web development.
- Create email channel marketing efforts utilizing HTML and ET platform production tools.
- Execute marketing channel production including email, web advertisement, social media, SEO, print/display ad design.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES CONTINUED:
- UTILIZATION OF ANALYTICS & DATA TO DRIVE PROFITABLE DECISIONS
- Develop competitive pricing strategies for customers through margin evaluation and market research.
- Understand analytics and insight data to achieve superior results.
- Identify new business opportunities with focus on retail “B to C” experiences for sales and marketing.
- Financial aptitude towards creating budget and monitoring ongoing return on investment for myULF.com.
- EXCEPTIONAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS WITH CUSTOMERS / COMMUNITY
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills for communication and collaboration within ULF departments to build strong working relationship.
- Must be an articulate and persuasive communicator, both one-on-one and in front of large groups to include presentations.
- Outstanding at building relationships with current and prospective customers.
- Answer customers questions about products, prices, availability, and product uses.
- Follow through with customer questions or concerns to ensure satisfaction.
- Public relations background, active in community involvement to help raise awareness of myULF.com.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND REPSPONSIBILITIES
- Poses no direct threat to the health or safety of himself/herself, of others, or to property. Defined as a significant risk of substantial harm that cannot be eliminated or reduced to an acceptable level by reasonable accommodation.
- Requires regular attendance to perform essential element as contained herein between the assigned start and end times for work.
- Performs such individual assignments as management may direct.
- This position requires a high school diploma, General Education Development (GED), or equivalent
- 5 years of sales and marketing experience, and/or related (Business, Sales, Marketing, Hospitality; eCommerce) degree
- Experience working in grocery delivery and/or eCommerce.
- Demonstrate aptitude of selling on value propositions, not price
Certification, Licenses, Registrations
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record; must maintain per Upper Lakes Foods, Inc’s company vehicle policy.
- A dynamic, high energy, passionate, results-oriented, and outgoing team player.
- Go getter willing to put in the work to get myULF.com up and successfully running.
- Self-driven and can get things done without much oversight.
- Knowledge and proficiency of the following systems: Microsoft Office programs, specifically Excel, Word, and Outlook, as well as the Internet.
- Ability to operate basic office equipment, i.e. copy machine, and scanner.
- Ability to be flexible, to be fair, and to function under pressure.
- Great organizational and multi-tasking skills, along with the ability to think critically and solve problems.
- Plan, prioritize and execute multiple projects while having the ability to meet deadlines. Possess the ability to maintain positive relationships with customers, co-workers, and customers.
ABOUT UPPER LAKES FOODS:
Upper Lakes Foods, Inc. is the largest independent, wholesale food distributor in Minnesota. The company has three facilities located in Cloquet, MN, Northfield, MN and Janesville, WI. Upper Lakes Foods specializes in serving foodservice operators such as independent restaurants, assisted living facilities, schools, and national and regional foodservice chain accounts with a strong focus on customer service. Simply put, the mission is to build value for each customer, employee, supplier, and community we serve by bringing the best. The best products, best people, and best ideas.
- Strong Work Ethic– We believe in the value of hard work, perseverance, and consistency of character.
- Positive Attitude– We believe in encouraging a flexible, agreeable, and well-adjusted work existence that promotes successful outcomes.
- Integrity– We believe in honesty, truthfulness, and consistency of our actions.
- Teamwork– We believe that work done by several individuals combined insures excellence of quality, safety, and service.
- Professional Appearance– We believe in maintaining an appearance that promotes good hygiene, neatness, and appropriate business dress.
- Respectful Interaction– We believe in creating a workplace where employees are treated fairly in a safe and positive environment.
“We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.”
To Apply by Email : email@example.com