Accurately manages and maintains both inbound receiving documents and outbound delivery invoices. Maintains and analyzes warehouse metrics. Provides general clerical assistance to facility. Occasionally performs the duties of warehouse laborer
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains inventory cycle counting program
- Process and verify inbound receiving documents for completion and corrections.
- Process and verify outbound delivery invoices for completion and correctness including processing product returns and credits.
- Inbound goods breakdown and receiving. Product put-away and replenishment.
- Process credit claims for refused/non-conforming product.
- Data entry and analysis of warehouse accuracy and other metrics
- Data entry for outbound truck lists and backhaul appointments.
- Orders and maintains inventory for warehouse and office supplies
- Assists in maintaining the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) plan
- Assist in daily scheduling of inbound freight appointments.
- Establishes and maintains effective work relationships within the department, the Company, and the community; and maintains the professional competence, knowledge, and skill necessary for the satisfactory performance of all assigned responsibilities.
- Poses no direct threat to the health or safety of himself/herself, of others, or to property. Defined as a significant risk of substantial harm that cannot be eliminated or reduced to an acceptable level by reasonable accommodation.
- Requires regular attendance to perform essential element as contained herein between the assigned start and end times for work.
- Performs such individual assignments as management may direct.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Previous warehouse experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Work, Outlook, and in the use of internet browser applications.
- Problem solving skills and high attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with little supervision
Certification, Licenses, Registrations
- Fork Lift and Pallet Jack certification, or ability to become certified in both areas.
- Inventory and quality control experience
- Experience with issue tracking and trending software
- Fork Lift and Pallet Jack experience.
ABOUT UPPER LAKES FOODS
Upper Lakes Foods, Inc. is the largest independent, wholesale food distributor in Minnesota. The company has three facilities located in Cloquet, MN, Northfield, MN and Janesville, WI. We distribute food throughout the Upper Midwest. Upper Lakes Foods specializes in serving foodservice operators such as independent restaurants, assisted living facilities, schools, and national and regional foodservice chain accounts with a strong focus on customer service. Simply put, the mission is to build value for each customer, employee, supplier and community we serve by bringing the best; the best products, best people and best ideas.
- Strong Work Ethic – We believe in the value of hard work, perseverance and consistency of character.
- Positive Attitude – We believe in encouraging a flexible, agreeable and well-adjusted work existence that promotes successful outcomes.
- Integrity – We believe in honesty, truthfulness and consistency of our actions.
- Team Work – We believe that work done by several individuals combined insures excellence of quality, safety and service.
- Professional Appearance – We believe in maintaining an appearance that promotes good hygiene, neatness and appropriate business dress.
- Respectful Interaction – We believe in creating a workplace where employees are treated fairly in a safe and positive environment.
“We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.”
To Apply by Email : email@example.com