SUMMARY: The Merchandising Analyst is responsible for managing vendor marketing, billbacks and auditing program compliance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage all vendor marketing and vendor growth programs throughout the entire programs lifecycle
- Responsibilities include implementation of programs, reviewing monies owed and items tied to vendor programs, tracking billbacks, auditing program compliance and following up on any outstanding monies owed
- Manage all Unipro programs through the entire program lifecycle. Responsibilities include implementation of programs, reviewing monies owed and items tied to Unipro programs, tracking payments, auditing program compliance and following up on any outstanding monies owed
- Analyze vendors, programs and products lines to identify additional revenue opportunities
- Responsibilities include data collection and analysis of vendors, programs and product lines to identify the most profitable vendors, programs and products
- Audit all incoming vendor checks for accuracy. Document, report and follow up with vendor on any errors
- Implement and track all food show deals
- Assisting with the design, development, implementation, analysis, and reporting of vendor surveys
- Perform special studies and develop data and information, assessments and recommendations
- Manage all sales based billback renewals and put together spreadsheet for monthly rebates
- Establishes and maintains effective work relationships within the department, the Company, and the community; and maintains the professional competence, knowledge, and skill necessary for the satisfactory performance of all assigned responsibilities.
- Poses no direct threat to the health or safety of himself/herself, of others, or to property. Defined as a significant risk of substantial harm that cannot be eliminated or reduced to an acceptable level by reasonable accommodation.
- Requires regular attendance to perform essential element as contained herein between the assigned start and end times for work.
- Performs such individual assignments as management may direct.
- Four-year degree in accounting discipline or at least 1 year of relevant experience
- Degree in accounting, finance, math or business or 1-3 years related experience in a similar profession/organization
- Must have proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel as well as the ability to quickly learn Upper Lakes Foods’ software system
- Must have strong math and analytical skills
- Must have a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Must possess strong communication skills
- Strong desire for continued growth and learning
ABOUT UPPER LAKES FOODS
Upper Lakes Foods, Inc. is the largest independent, wholesale food distributor in Minnesota. The company has three facilities located in Cloquet, MN, Northfield, MN and Janesville, WI. We distribute food throughout the Upper Midwest. Upper Lakes Foods specializes in serving foodservice operators such as independent restaurants, assisted living facilities, schools, and national and regional foodservice chain accounts with a strong focus on customer service. Simply put, the mission is to build value for each customer, employee, supplier and community we serve by bringing the best; the best products, best people and best ideas.
- Strong Work Ethic – We believe in the value of hard work, perseverance and consistency of character.
- Positive Attitude – We believe in encouraging a flexible, agreeable and well-adjusted work existence that promotes successful outcomes.
- Integrity – We believe in honesty, truthfulness and consistency of our actions.
- Team Work – We believe that work done by several individuals combined insures excellence of quality, safety and service.
- Professional Appearance – We believe in maintaining an appearance that promotes good hygiene, neatness and appropriate business dress.
- Respectful Interaction – We believe in creating a workplace where employees are treated fairly in a safe and positive environment.
“We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.”
To Apply by Email : email@example.com