Communicate clearly and effectively with our national accounts primarily through email and phone to ensure proper order entry to order delivery. Work with our internal teams to proactively communicate national account needs as they arise. The part time days needed for this position, are Friday and Sunday.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process and follow orders from entry to shipping
- Assist in monitoring inventory levels
- Utilize XRS for on-time delivery schedule of daily routes
- Develop ongoing, positive relationships with customers
- Communicate out of stock product to customers/purchasing
- Provide quick, positive response to customer requests
- Ensures accuracy as chain lead with End of Day Report
- Enter credit requests into Sharepoint and follow up with customers
- Communicates interdepartmentally to ensure customers’ needs are met
- Tracks inventory for LTO’s, item deletions and transfers
- Sends weekly updates to assigned national account group
- Communicate holiday routing to national accounts
- Communicates with Multi-Unit team on issues or concerns as well as good news pertaining to national accounts
- Communicates with manager on issues or problems pertaining to internal departments
- Seek out efficiencies in processes
- Attends department meetings
- Meet all deadlines as directed
- Follows all department processes
- Professional representation expected by following our core values.
- Establishes and maintains effective work relationships within the department, the Company, and the community; and maintains the professional competence, knowledge, and skill necessary for the satisfactory performance of all assigned responsibilities.
- Poses no direct threat to the health or safety of himself/herself, of others, or to property. Defined as a significant risk of substantial harm that cannot be eliminated or reduced to an acceptable level by reasonable accommodation.
- Requires regular attendance to perform essential element as contained herein between the assigned start and end times for work.
- Performs such individual assignments as management may direct.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Should have computer knowledge and proficiency of the following systems: Microsoft Office programs, specifically Excel, Word, and Outlook, as well as Sharepoint and the Internet.
- Ability to operate basic office equipment; i.e. copy machine and scanner
- Excellent verbal/presentation and written/grammatical skills required.
- Ability to be flexible, to be fair, and to function under pressure.
- Great organizational and multi-tasking skills, along with the ability to think critically and solve problems.
- Must be able to complete a project from beginning to end.
- 3 years of inside sales or customer service experience preferred
- National account experience preferred
ABOUT UPPER LAKES FOODS:
Upper Lakes Foods, Inc. is the largest independent, wholesale food distributor in Minnesota. The company has three facilities located in Cloquet, MN, Northfield, MN and Janesville, WI. Upper Lakes Foods specializes in serving foodservice operators such as independent restaurants, assisted living facilities, schools, and national and regional foodservice chain accounts with a strong focus on customer service. Simply put, the mission is to build value for each customer, employee, supplier, and community we serve by bringing the best; the best products, best people, and best ideas.
- Strong Work Ethic– We believe in the value of hard work, perseverance, and consistency of character.
- Positive Attitude– We believe in encouraging a flexible, agreeable, and well-adjusted work existence that promotes successful outcomes.
- Integrity– We believe in honesty, truthfulness, and consistency of our actions.
- Team Work– We believe that work done by several individuals combined insures excellence of quality, safety, and service.
- Professional Appearance– We believe in maintaining an appearance that promotes good hygiene, neatness, and appropriate business dress.
- Respectful Interaction– We believe in creating a workplace where employees are treated fairly in a safe and positive environment.
“We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.”
To Apply by Email : firstname.lastname@example.org