Upper Lakes Foods, Inc. seeks a part-time security guard for its Cloquet facility. The normal hours for this position are Thursday and Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m and Sunday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Other dates/times may occasionally be required. Duties include entry control, building and grounds patrol, vehicle inspection, emergency response, and record keeping. Must be reliable, and able to pass drug test and background check.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor and direct all traffic entering and leaving facility
- Coordinate with receptionist and other company personnel on anticipated visitors
- Records entrance and exit times for all visitors that enter through security gates. Assigns visitor passes.
- Directs visitors to appropriate areas.
- Inspect trucks leaving facility to guard against theft
- Monitor trailer temperature on holidays and at other times as required.
- High school diploma or General Education Development (GED)
- Ability to pass post-offer, pre-employment testing (Drug Screen, Background Check)
- Ability to read, write, speak English
ABOUT UPPER LAKES FOODS
Upper Lakes Foods is the largest independent, wholesale food distributor in Minnesota. Upper Lakes Foods specializes in serving foodservice operators such as independent restaurants, assisted living facilities, schools, and national and regional foodservice chain accounts with a strong focus on customer service. Simply put, the mission is to build value for each customer, employee, supplier and community we serve by bringing the best; the best products, best people and best ideas.
- Strong Work Ethic – We believe in the value of hard work, perseverance and consistency of character.
- Positive Attitude – We believe in encouraging a flexible, agreeable and well-adjusted work existence that promotes successful outcomes.
- Integrity – We believe in honesty, truthfulness and consistency of our actions.
- Team Work – We believe that work done by several individuals combined insures excellence of quality, safety and service.
- Professional Appearance – We believe in maintaining an appearance that promotes good hygiene, neatness and appropriate business dress.
- Respectful Interaction – We believe in creating a workplace where employees are treated fairly in a safe and positive environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
To Apply by Email : email@example.com