Upper Lakes Foods, Inc. has an immediate opening for a full-time Warehouse associate, second and third shifts. The Warehouse Associate is responsible for loading and unloading trucks, carts, and pallets and moves products. Restocks the warehouse. Keeps warehouse clean and safe when shortfalls are observed.
- Accurately build orders according to assigned load tickets using industrial power equipment
- Ability to repetitively lift, pull and push 60+ pounds, bend over, reach above head, and kneel
- Ability to operate a powered pallet jack or lift product
- Ability to operate a fork lift
- Maintain orderly and clean work area in compliance with Company safety and sanitation requirements
- Restock and replenish as appropriate
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures
- Responsible for meeting productivity requirements
- Utilize computer system to receive incoming orders
- Utilize computer system to put received product away
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to pass the Lift Truck Operator Training Course test.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical, drug screening and background check.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to read, write, speak English
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Holiday Pay
ABOUT UPPER LAKES FOODS
Upper Lakes Foods is the largest independent, wholesale food distributor in Minnesota. Upper Lakes Foods specializes in serving foodservice operators such as independent restaurants, assisted living facilities, schools, and national and regional foodservice chain accounts with a strong focus on customer service. Simply put, the mission is to build value for each customer, employee, supplier and community we serve by bringing the best; the best products, best people and best ideas.
- Strong Work Ethic– We believe in the value of hard work, perseverance, and consistency of character.
- Positive Attitude– We believe in encouraging a flexible, agreeable, and well-adjusted work existence that promotes successful outcomes.
- Integrity– We believe in honesty, truthfulness, and consistency of our actions.
- Team Work– We believe that work done by several individuals combined insures excellence of quality, safety, and service.
- Professional Appearance– We believe in maintaining an appearance that promotes good hygiene, neatness, and appropriate business dress.
- Respectful Interaction– We believe in creating a workplace where employees are treated fairly in a safe and positive environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
To Apply by Email : email@example.com