Upper Lakes Foods staff, our supplier partners, and customers are excited to come together on November 2nd at the Upper Lakes Foods Fall Food Show. We planned a fantastic day of product sampling, hot deals, supplier demonstrations, incredible giveaways, and more — and we can’t wait for you to be a part of it!
We want to assure our attendees that everyone’s safety is our top priority. Upper Lakes Foods and the Duluth Entertainment Convention Center will closely follow CDC guidelines and make sure that everyone at the show feels comfortable and informed. Below are expectations and procedures for all attendees to ensure a safe and enjoyable show.
Health and Safety Procedures
- Sanitation stations will be available throughout the show floor.
- The CDC recommends that unvaccinated folks wear a face mask in indoor public places.
- Every attendee will receive a mask, or feel free to bring your own!
- All product samples will be individually portioned.
- Suppliers will be wearing gloves.
- Suppliers will follow all food safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Socially distant meeting areas are available, please speak to any ULF employee for more info.
As the world makes every effort to end COVID-19, we want to be sure that we are doing our part in reducing the risk of potential spread to fellow food show attendees. As we prepare to meet, we ask that everyone respect and observe basic health guidelines put out by the CDC (see below). Please stay home if you have had close contact with someone with COVID-19 within two weeks leading up to the show. We are greatly looking forward to gathering at the Fall Food Show in Duluth, Minnesota, safely.