|Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup||443127||1/50 oz. can|
|Grassland Unsalted Butter||214676||1 1/4 cup|
|Boscovich Fresh Brussels Sprouts||126409||140 cups|
|Land O'Lakes Milk||149327||10 cups|
|Baron Spices Black Pepper||280906||10 tsp.|
|Diamond Crystal Kosher Salt Box||308709||5 tsp.|
|Baron Spices Nutmeg||290876||3/4 tsp.|
|Roth Kase Smoked Gouda Cheese||208213||10 cups|
1. Heat large pot over medium heat. Add butter. Stir constantly until melted and tan in color.
2. Add Brussels sprouts. Cook until reduced in volume by half, about 2 minutes. Stir constantly.
3. Add Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom Soup, milk, pepper, salt and nutmeg. Stir until thoroughly combined. CCP: Heat to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F for 1 minute.
4. Pour mixture into shallow baking pans. Evenly sprinkle cheese on top. Place under broiler until cheese is melted and browned. CCP: Hold for hot service at 140°F or higher until needed.
5. Using a #8 scoop, portion 1/2 cup onto serving plate. Serve immediately.
Makes: 80 servings