|Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup||443127||1/50 oz. can|
|Sparboe Farms Large Eggs||215608||17 each|
|Water||5 1/2 cups|
|Baron Spices Imitation Vanilla||280958||1/2 oz.|
|H&R Flour||345010||41 oz.|
|Grassland Unsalted Butter||214676||12 oz.|
|Hershey's Unsweetened Cocoa Powder||314920||6 1/2 oz.|
|Crystal Sugar||340162||10 oz.|
|Land O'Lakes Heavy Cream||149738||66 oz.|
|Crystal Sugar||340162||4 oz.|
|Red Tart Pitted Cherries||8 1/4 cups|
|Crystal Sugar||340162||2 oz.|
1. Place eggs, Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom Soup, water, sugar, and vanilla extract in a blender. Combine at high speed until mixture is creamy and smooth.
2. Add flour and melted butter using low to medium low speed. Combine until smooth. Strain and set mixture in refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours, preferably overnight to allow bubbles to escape. CCP: Hold for cold service at 41°F until needed.
3. In a large bowl or mixer, combine heavy cream and first listed measure of sugar until mixture forms stiff peaks. Reserve. CCP: Hold for cold service at 41°F until needed.
4. Drain liquid from cherries. Reserve.
5. In medium bowl, combine cherries and second listed measure of sugar. Allow to macerate for at least 20 min before serving.
6. Heat a 9″ nonstick pan or crepe pan over medium heat. Spray with non-stick spray.
7. Add 2 fl. oz. of batter to pan and quickly swirl to form an even circle.
8. Allow to cook about 3 minutes, or until the top is dry and slightly lighter in color. Fold into a quarter circle and remove from the pan. CCP: Heat to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F for 1 minute. CCP: Hold for hot service at 140°F or higher until needed.
9. In pot, combine reserved cherry juice and orange liqueur. Bring to boil and simmer over medium heat until reduced by half.
10. To serve, using a spatula, place 1 crepe in center of an 8-inch plate. Using two separate #100 scoops, top with 2 tablespoons of whipped cream and 2 tablespoons of cherries. Drizzle with warmed cherry juice. Serve immediately.
Makes: 132 servings