|Creekstone Prime Ribeye||518157||1|
|Red Diamond Traditional Blend Ground Coffee||416026||2 Tbsp.|
|United Sugar Brown Sugar||341556||4 Tbsp.|
|Highland Market Spanish Paprika||299247||2 tsp.|
|Highland Market Chili Powder||298324||3/4 tsp.|
|N/D Bix Produce Ginger Root||128603||3/4 tsp.|
|N/D Vanilla Bean, seeds scraped||129548||.|
|Highland Market Cracked Black Pepper||299371||1 Tbsp.|
|Diamond Crystal Salt||308702||2 tsp.|
|Kitchen Kleen Baker Potatoes, chopped||141325||3 cups|
|N/D Onion, quartered||138719||1 each|
|Garlic Co. Fresh Peeled Garlic, tips sliced off||128579||2 heads|
|Roasted Garlic Gorgonzola Butter:||.|
|Grassland Unsalted Butter, softened||214676||6 Tbsp.|
|Sartori Crumbled Gorgonzola Cheese||211341||4 oz.|
|Heinz Worcestershire Sauce||290122||1 tsp.|
|Salt and Pepper||to taste|
|Garlic Co. Fresh Peeled Garlic, roasted||128579||4-6 cloves|
1. In a bowl, combine the Red Diamond® coffee grounds, brown sugar, paprika, chili powder, ginger, vanilla bean seeds, salt and black pepper. Rub spice mixture all over the beef, coating evenly. Add the chopped potato, onion, and garlic to a roasting pan. Place beef on top of the vegetables and allow it to come to room temperature. Ether leave on the counter for 30 minutes, or refrigerate covered, overnight or up to 1 day. About 3 hours before you plan to cook the beef, remove it from the refrigerator.
2. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
3. Cook beef for 30 minutes, then reduce the temperature to 350 degrees and continue roasting until an instant-read thermometer inserted into meat registers 115 to 120 degrees (for rare) or 125 degrees for medium rare, about 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes longer. Let rest 20 minutes.
4. While the meat is resting, grab the roasted garlic and mash finely with a fork. Combine the mashed garlic, butter, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper in a bowl. Taste and adjust salt and pepper as needed.
5. Slice meat crosswise to desired thickness. Serve with the butter.