|Red Diamond 100% Colombian Ground Coffee, brewed and cooled||415980||4 1/2 cups|
|Pillsbury Creme Cake Mix||336409||5 lb.|
|Hershey's Unsweetened Cocoa Powder||314920||1/3 cup|
|Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips||314922||3 cups|
1. Pour 3 cups of cooled coffee into mixer bowl fitted with the paddle attachment; add the total amount of cake mix.
2. Mix on low speed for 1 minute; stop the mixer, scrape bowl and paddle.
3. Mix on medium speed for 3 minutes.
4. Add remaining 1 1/2 cups cooled coffee gradually while mixing on low speed for 1 minute then mix for 3 minutes. DO NOT OVERMIX.
5. Fold in cocoa powder and chocolate chips until distributed.
Deposit #10 scoop of batter into greased or paper-lined muffin pans; bake as directed below and allow to cool before serving.
Deposit 1 lb 8 oz of batter into each greased tube cake pan; bake as directed below and allow to cool slightly before removing from pan.
Baking / MUFFINS / CAKES
Convection Oven* 325°F 18-22 minutes / 300°F 35-45 minutes
Standard Oven 350°F 20-22 minutes / 325°F 38-44 minutes
*Rotate pans baked in convection oven one-half turn (180°): after 9 minutes of baking for muffins, and after 17 minutes of baking for cakes.