|Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuit Dough||726141||12 each|
|Nutella Hazelnut Spread||262680||1 cup|
|Fresh Banana, 1/8" slices||114223||48 slices|
|United Sugar Powdered Sugar||340828||3 cups|
- Thaw biscuit pucks covered at room temperature for 30 minutes, or overnight in refrigerator.
- Roll biscuit out on floured surface to 5-inch diameter; cut in half.
- Add 2 tsp Nutella and 2 banana slices to each half piece of dough.
- Wet edges around filling with water; fold back portion of dough over filling, pressing edges to seal.
- Drop beignet gently into fryer oil preheated to 350°F; flip after 2 minutes.
- Fry an additional 2-3 minutes or until cooked through.
- Dust each beignet with generous amount of powdered sugar just prior to serving.
- Serve warm.
Makes 24 servings (1 serving = 1 beignet)