|AK Pizza Crust 12" Par Baked Pizza Crust||788114||1 each|
|Sauce Craft Taco Sauce||463598||1/2 cup|
|Diamond Crystal Kosher Salt||308709||as needed|
|Baron Spices Ground Black Pepper||280898||as needed|
|Brighton Farms Feather Shredded Yellow Cheddar & Monterey Jack Cheese||211758||1-1/2 cups|
|Sparboe Farms Medium Eggs||215590||5 each|
|Santa Lucia Roasted Whole Red Pepper||189531||1/3 cup, cut into strips|
|Sugar Foods Tri-Color Tortilla Strips||202990||1/2 cup|
|Bix N/D Queso Fresco||209777||1 Tbsp., crumbled|
|Bix N/D 1/4" Sliced Green Onions||145933||1 Tbsp.|
- Evenly spread the Taco sauce on the surface of the pizza crust and top with 1 cup of the shredded Cheddar/Jack cheese.
- Crack eggs over cheese, keeping yolks whole, for runny eggs, or lightly beat the eggs for scrambled, season with salt and pepper.
- Spread roasted pepper & tortilla strips evenly over pizza and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in the oven at 450F.-degrees until crust is brown, and the eggs are cooked to desired level.
- Remove from oven, let sit for a few minutes, then cut into 8 even wedges. Finish the top of the pizza Queso Fresco and green onions.