|Corto Olive Oil||267790||2 Tbsp.|
|Diamond Crystal Kosher Salt Box||308709||1/4 tsp.|
|Franklin Street 3/4" Slice Sourdough Bread||717818||22 slices|
|Locally Laid Large Eggs||215579||22 each|
|Savory French Toast Egg Mixture||1 serving|
|Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup||443127||1/50 oz. can|
|Locally Laid Large Eggs||215579||11 each|
|Land O'Lakes Milk||149327||5 1/2 cups|
|Diamond Crystal Kosher Salt Box||308709||5 1/2 tsp.|
|McCormick Garlic Powder||298685||5 1/2 tsp.|
|Baron Spices Black Pepper||280902||5 1/2 tsp.|
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In large bowl, toss asparagus with oil, salt and pepper.
3. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray. Place asparagus at on baking sheet. Roast for 10-12 minutes. Reserve. CCP: Hold for hot service at 140°F or higher until needed.
4. Using a 2 inch biscuit cutter cut a whole in the center of each slice of bread. Reserve the cut out.
5. Prepare Savory French Toast Egg Mixture.
6. Pour mixture into shallow pan. Dredge bread slices to mixture until saturated on both sides.
7. Spray pan with vegetable spray oil and heat over medium low heat.
8. Add bread pieces and allow to cook for 2 minutes.
9. For all slices of bread, crack one egg into each of the 2″ holes.
10. Place lid on pan. Cook for 5 minutes, or until the whites of the eggs have started to set.
11. Quickly flip and cook for another 5 minutes, or until golden brown. CCP: Heat to a min internal temp of 165°F for 1 minute. CCP: Hold for hot service at 140°F or higher until needed.
12. To serve, using spatula, portion one slice of toast with egg and cut out toast piece onto plate. Top with 2 roasted asparagus spears. Serve immediately.
Makes: 22 servings