|Water, cool approx. 72°F||11 cups|
|Pillsbury Sweet Pancake Mix||338008||5 lb.|
|Keebler Graham Cracker Crumbs||404970||2 cups|
|Miniature Marshmallows||432559||9 cups|
|Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips||314922||6 cups|
- Mix water and pancake mix in a mixing bowl using a whisk until batter is blended and smooth.
- Add graham cracker crumbs and marshmallows; mix until well combined.
- Deposit 2 oz batter onto lightly greased 375°F griddle; add 0.5 oz chocolate chips onto the batter.
- Cook 1 1/2 minutes on each side, or until pancake turns brown and edges begin to dry; keep warm for serving.
- Tip: Top with maple syrup, additional chocolate chips, and marshmallows as desired.