|Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup||443127||1/50 oz. can|
|Mrs. Cubbison's Traditional Seasoned Stuffing||407703||60 oz.|
|Highland Chicken Broth||295768||80 oz.|
|Fontanini Spicy Italian Pork Sausage||588582||45 oz.|
|Sparboe Farms Large Eggs||215608||15 each|
|Sunsource Merit Jellied Cranberry Sauce||173912||70 oz.|
|Rosarita Diced Green Chilis||290526||7 oz.|
|Orange Liqueur||2 fl. oz.|
|Mann Green Onion||138884||1.5 oz.|
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray muffin tins with pan spray. Set aside.
2. Heat large pot over medium heat. Add sausage. Cook until browned and no longer raw, stirring occasionally.
3. Add chicken broth, Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom, and stuffing. Stir to combine. Cover with lid. Let stand for 10-15 minutes.
4. Stir eggs into stuffing mixture.
5. Using a #16 scoop, create a bowl in each muffin mold using 1/4 cup of stuffing mixture (total of 150).
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until stuffing is solid. Allow to slightly cool then remove from molds. Reserve. CCP: Heat to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F for 1 minute. CCP: Hold for hot service at 140°F or higher until needed.
7. Combine cranberry sauce, minced chilies and orange liqueur in a medium pot. Over medium heat, bring to a simmer. Allow to simmer for 10 minutes. Reserve. CCP: Heat to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F for 1 minute. CCP: Hold for hot service at 140°F or higher until needed.
8. To Assemble: Top each stuffing cup with 1 tablespoon cranberry sauce. Garnish with a pinch of green onion.
9. To Serve: Using tongs, place 2 stuffing cups on plate. Serve immediately.
Makes: 75 servings