To Our Valued Customers:
In response to the recent pandemic outbreak, our leadership has developed the following update to assist with questions that you might have today.
Please note that Upper Lakes Foods is monitoring the World Health Organization (WHO), Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the National Restaurant Association (NRA) websites. Below please find their links for additional information.
Our company is implementing the following procedures to help limit the spread of COVID-19:
- Over the past few weeks, Upper Lakes Foods has enhanced our already stringent cleaning protocol with a more robust cleaning frequency at all three facilities.
- Effective March 17, 2020 all employees that can perform their job functions remotely are asked to do so. We are encouraging all office-based employees to utilize available technology to support your business. Our outside sales staff will continue to work with you, following your lead on how you would like to conduct business with them.
- Effective March 17, 2020 non-employee delivery personnel and/or outside visitors will not be permitted to enter our three distribution centers.
- Effective March 17, 2020 all will-calls for customer pick-up will be allowed, but only available for service outside of the will call office door.
- Upper Lakes Foods will continue to work closely with our supplier partners to monitor our inventory levels to service your business needs.
On behalf of our family business, we thank you for your continued patronage and support as together, we work through COVID-19.
Susan Ryan, Scott Sorensen, and Shawn Sorensen