We are looking for Warehouse/Shipping Office Clerk. The position consists of both maintaining shipping office duties as well as physical warehouse laborer. Candidate must have a strong work ethic and have the ability to think and work on their own as well as with a team. Competence and attention to detail are necessary for this role.
Warehouse/Shipping Office Clerk- Duties
1. Maintain inventory cycle counting program.
2. Process and verify inbound receiving documents for completion and correctness.
3. Process and verify outbound delivery invoices for completion and correctness including processing product returns and credits.
4. Inbound goods breakdown and receiving. Product put away and replenishment.
5. Process of credit claims for refused/non-conforming product.
6. Data entry and analysis of warehouse accuracy and other metrics.
7. Data entry for outbound truck list’s and backhaul appointments.
8. Order and maintain inventory for warehouse and office supplies.
9. Assist in maintaining the facility HACCP plan.
10. Assist in daily scheduling of inbound freight appointments.
1. Previous warehouse experience. (Inventory/Quality control a plus)
2. Proficient in Microsoft EXCEL, WORD and OFFICE.
3. Experience with issue tracking and trending software is a plus.
4. Skilled at problem solving.
5. High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
6. Ability to be certified on Fork Lift and Pallet Jack. (Previous experience a plus)
Monday through Thursday 10am-6:30pm