|Sugar Foods Crispy Fried Onions||195870||6 oz.|
|Austin Blues Cooked Smoked Pulled Pork||553560||10 oz.|
|Sweet Baby Ray's Honey BBQ Sauce||290057||5 oz.|
|Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise||273906||2 oz.|
|Land O' Lakes Shredded Cheddar Cheese||211848||2 oz.|
|Diamond Crystal Kosher Salt Box||308709||1/4 tsp.|
|Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuit Dough||726141||20 each|
|Locally Laid Large Egg||215579||1 each|
- Thaw biscuit pucks, covered, for 20 minutes at room temperature or overnight in refrigerator.
- Pulse the onion in food processor until finely chopped; set aside.
- Combine pulled pork, barbecue sauce, mayonnaise, cheese and salt in medium bowl.
- Stretch or roll biscuit dough to 4-inch diameter; place one #40 scoop of pork mixture in the center.
- Pinch edges of biscuit together to seal and roll into a ball.
- Whisk together the egg and water; brush mixture over biscuits and generously coat with onions.
- Place biscuits onto parchment lined half sheet tray seam side down or alternately place into generously sprayed muffin tin.
Convection Oven* 325°F 15-18 minutes
Standard/Reel Oven 375°F 18-20 minutes
*Rotate pans baked in a convection oven one-half turn (180°) after 5 minutes of baking.
Makes 20 servings.
Tip: If desired, fillings may be prepared in advance and held refrigerated.