|Fire Braised® Pulled Chicken Thigh||553565||1 each|
|Grassland Butter||215004||3 Tbsp. + ½ cup, divided|
|Int’l Foods All-purpose Flour||345010||3 Tbsp.|
|Chef’s Elite Chicken Base, prepared into stock||294306||1-¾ cups|
|Anderson Pure Maple Syrup||354550||½ cup|
|Krusteaz Waffles||739201||2 each|
|Tillamook Extra Sharp White Cheddar Cheese, shredded||209519||¼ cup|
|Capital City Fruit Thyme Sprig||133118||1 each|
1. In a large skillet, melt 3 tablespoons of butter over medium heat.
2. Add flour and stir constantly until golden brown.
3. Next, slowly whisk in chicken stock and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
4. Once the gravy has thickened, stir in maple syrup and reduce heat to low until ready to serve.
5. Meanwhile, prepare waffles according to package directions and plate once prepared.
6. Place extra sharp white cheddar cheese on the waffles and melt. Then, spread remaining butter.
7. Next, prepare Fire Braised® Pulled Chicken Thigh by heating thoroughly. Once heated, place on top of the butter.
8. Finally, drizzle maple gravy, garnish with thyme and serve.